ChangePoint has over three decades experience serving the Portland and Vancouver metropolitan areas.
We’re recognized for our proven client engagement and retention–a result of our holistic approach based on respect, compassion, and collaboration.
We know that an essential first step to sobriety is converting external motivation (for example, a court order) into internal motivation. Once this is accomplished, odds for success increase dramatically.
With our highly trained staff, our exceptional clinical standards, and our commitment to continuous improvement, we’re well equipped to provide services to:
- Court mandated programs
- Health insurance companies
- County programs
Our high retention and engagement rates ensure exceptional chances for your clients’ recovery.
Please contact executive director Richard Drandoff at rdrandoff@ChangePointInc.com to find out how ChangePoint can serve your needs.
All treatment includes:
- clinical supervision by highly qualified supervisors
- weekly staff meetings to ensure all clients get the highest level of service
- regular client satisfaction surveys
- continuous quality improvement
Richard Drandoff, ChangePoint co-founder, President and Executive Director, is a recognized authority in the SUD arena.
He has played a valued role in many organizations, boards and foundations, including:
- Oregon Institute of Addictions Studies (Board Member, Program Committee Chair and Board Chair)
- Oregon Prevention, Education and Recovery Association (Chair, Professional Development Committee)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Clinical Trials Network (Steering Committee Member)
- Community Treatment Providers Network (Co-chair)
- Clinical Trials Network, Oregon Health Sciences University Oregon Research Node (Executive Committee Member)
Drandoff’s five decades in the field has contributed to ChangePoint’s place as a respected leader among Pacific Northwest recovery programs.
Let the ChangePoint difference ensure your clients have access to quality treatment and an experienced partner in recovery.